If you’re looking for the most exhilarating karting experience look no further! Our fantastic fleet of karts, powered by mighty Honda engines, offers the very best in karting fun.
Children from age 8 can start their karting adventure in one of our sturdy Cadet karts powered by a Honda GX160 engine. With top-quality safety specs, you can rest assured that they will be well-protected while enjoying speeds of up to 35mph.
For children and adults over 147cm tall, our GX200s offer speeds of up to 40mph, giving you the perfect opportunity to keep the adrenaline pumping and fully appreciate the twists and turns of RLK's technical circuit.
For older children (14+) and adults, the ultimate speed freak experience is to be found with our powerful GX270 karts. Capable of speeds up to 60mph, superb acceleration and plenty of power out of the corner these karts are wannabe race cars!
- Equipment isn't required
- Experience isn't required
- Individual lap-time analysis
- Comprehensive safety briefing
GX160 & GX200
15mins - £24
30mins - £40
45mins - £55
60mins - £69
15mins - £29
30mins - £50
45mins - £70
60mins - £89
How it works
Our practice sessions are run in 15-minute blocks; whether you book 30-minutes or 60-minutes, they're split into 15-minute sessions with short breaks in between. The only exception is our 30-minute straight sessions.
After booking, you'll be required to register for your session. This includes completing a form and watching the 5-minute briefing video. The link to register is included on the booking confirmation and on the reminder email which is emailed two days before the event. If a driver is under the age of 16yrs, a parent/guardian will be required to register with them.
On arrival, you'll be signed in, suited up and given a short safety briefing before heading out onto the circuit.
If you can't find a date online, please contact us as we likely have availability in our calendar.
Terms & Conditions:
• Pre-booking is advisable but we are only able to confirm your booking up to two weeks in advance
• Full payment is required at the time of booking
• All heights under 147cm are to be confirmed at time of booking as failure to do so may result in the individual not being able to participate in the session
• Full safety briefing will be given and safety wear provided
• If booking more than one fifteen-minute session you may receive a minimum 5-20-minute break (or longer in busier times) between sessions
• Sessions are classed as:
Family sessions – Limited to GX160s and GX200s
Open sessions – Limited to GX200s and GX270s
• The 700-metre circuit is generally used however Red Lodge Karting management may determine on the day that the Full Red Lodge Circuit will be used due to the mix of karts and driver experience