Let's go Karting!
You don't need your own equipment to get your petrol head on!
If you’re looking for the most exhilarating karting experience look no further! Our fantastic fleet of karts, powered by mighty Honda engines, offers the very best in karting fun.
Children from age 8 can start their karting adventure in one of our sturdy Cadet karts powered by a Honda GX160 engine. With top quality safety specs, you can rest assured that they will be well protected while enjoying speeds of up to 35mph.
For children and adults over 147cm tall, our GX200s offer speeds of up to 40mph, giving you the perfect opportunity to keep the adrenaline pumping and fully appreciate the twists and turns of RLK's technical circuits.
For older children (14+) and adults, the ultimate speed freak experience is to be found with our powerful GX270 karts. Capable of speeds up to 60mph, superb acceleration and plenty of power out of the corner these karts are wannabe race cars!
For safety reasons, we no longer allow G270 karts to go out in the same session as GX160 Cadets.
Our safety record is second to none at Red Lodge Karting. All of our karts are fitted with a wraparound impact absorption system to minimise impact in the event of an accident. Drivers are provided with a race suit, crash helmet, gloves and waterproof suit (in adverse weather). All karts are checked daily by our mechanics and safety marshals positioned around the track when racing is in progress. A full safety briefing is always given.
Terms & Conditions: • Pre-booking is advisable but we are only able to confirm your booking up to two weeks in advance
• Full payment is required at the time of booking
• All heights under 147cm are to be confirmed at time of booking as failure to do so may result in the individual not being able to participate in the session
• Full safety briefing will be given and safety wear provided
• If booking more than one fifteen-minute session you may receive a minimum 5-20-minute break (or longer in busier times) between sessions
• Sessions are classed as:
Family sessions – Limited to GX160s and GX200s
General sessions – Limited to GX200s and GX270s
• The 700-metre circuit is generally used however Red Lodge Karting management may determine on the day that the Full Red Lodge Circuit will be used due to the mix of karts and driver experience
Open Practice Sessions
Ideal for friends and family, birthdays parties, etc
PRICES from £22 per session per driver
An open practice session is an individual, hiring a kart from any of our 3 fleets in a set timed session. It's a chance to have a go in a kart whether it's your first time or a repeat visit. (extra sessions are subject to availability)
Non-exclusive use of the 700m circuit or in busier times our full Red Lodge circuit.
Individual driver times presented by computerised timing system.